Mexico, U.S. and International
Our Global Group, which includes attorneys licensed in the U.S. and Mexico, provides corporate advice and counsel to both Mexico and foreign-based clients, helping them determine how best structure their investments and do business in Mexico and in the U.S. We also provide clients with an in-depth understanding of relevant jurisdictional matters and conflict-of-laws authorities.
We serve Mexico and foreign-based clients, which range from individual entrepreneurs to family-owned businesses to mid-market companies to multinational corporations, in a variety of contexts, including cross-border business formation, international mergers and acquisitions, international distribution agreements, and other business relationships.
Having attorneys licensed in Mexico and the U.S., and being involved in international matters on a daily basis, gives us a unique advantage. We understand how things work in each country, have the ability to “see the big picture”, and know how to prevent the dramatic consequences that frequently result when working with attorneys who are not perfectly synchronized or lack the international experience.
Our Global Services include, among others:
- International Corporate Law
- Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Design and Formation of Cross-Border Corporate Structures
- Formation of U.S. Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- International Joint Ventures
- International Finance
- International Private Equity Funds
- International Business Transactions
- Inbound and Outbound Services Agreements
- Franchise and Distribution Agreements
- Equity and Debt Financing